SAQRA'S BELLY DANCE REVUE!
1st Saturday of every month - Saqra presents an open dance revue in Kent, WA.
ABOUT GOLDEN STEER: This spacious venue is in Kent. Venue is good for all ages with full bar & restaurant service in the conference room. This place has a rep for REALLY good food at reasonable prices. Lots of seating. Large non-raised dance area and space to travel into audience as desired. Restroom dressing area. Excellent dance floor lighting. Easy directions below...
---- So does this include YOU to dance? Yes! Dancers welcome all levels all styles. We are fully booked for our March and April shows, but there are almost always changes and cancellations at the last minute so don't be afraid to ask for the waitlist!
We do ask that you try to keep recorded music times to no longer than 7-9 minutes for a troupe. Soloists maybe like 4-7 max unless you are going to do something extra entertaining... then just like keep it like 7-9. Nobody is really going to hold a clock on you, but it is always better to leave them wanting a bit more. <grin>
Final line-up in order for each month usually appears here about the Thursday before the event.
* I-405 N to Exit 2 SOUTH on Hwy 167 (towards Kent/Auburn)
* Hwy 167 to second Exit (212th St)
* Left on 212th -- go up and over the hill
* Right on 108th Ave SE (5th traffic light from the exit) -- it will zigzag and become 104th
* 1.5 miles and Golden Steer will be on your left by MacClendon's Hardware and/or Paola's Restaurant
Copyright(c) 2016 Saqra. All rights reserved.