web browsers cache the page when you access it... they
keep a copy and don't update it unless you tell them to.... so look
for that "refresh" button in your browser!
Last update: Mon 1/14//20 - 3:00 PM
THE SNOW BULLETIN BOX SAYS:
NO ADVANCED CLASSES TUES 1/14/20 DUE TO FELICIA'S DRIVING ROUTE
See below for info on when to
look for the final answer in this box!
GENERAL INFORMATION for ALL SITUATIONS - for specific
class or our monthly show info see below:
- Events continue unless there is a very, very serious problem
and *I* can't get there... and I have a 4WD Jeep and am very comfortable
driving in snow and ice. YOU... please use your good sense when making a decision, and
be prepared. But I won't surprise you with cancellations that are not
- This page WILL be updated with cancellation information no
later than TWO HOURS before events and classes. If
it has passed that deadline and this says "no cancellation"
there is a 99.999% chance we/I WILL be there, wherever "there"
is (class or event). FOR EXAMPLE: if your class is scheduled for 6:30
you can tell if it has been canceled by checking this page any time
after 4:30... two hours before the event start unless otherwise specified
in the warning box above.
- We are aware how essential it is to keep this page updated during
weather events so if the last update seems a bit out of date do try
refreshing the page.
- If you are signed up through Kent Commons please be aware that I
hold classes even when they cancel programs, so their canceling class
on the radio/TV doesn't necessarily cancel class. Check this page
for the very latest bulletins. Kent Commons does not request instructors
have make-up days and they do not refund for snow cancellations.
- Be safe and be reasonable either way when deciding whether or not
to come to class.
- If you miss a class remember you are welcome to
come to a different time throughout the week or double up the next week. Additionally
I am aware when people miss due to weather and make sure the material
is repeated along with any new material the next week.
- Missing class
is not a reason to quit forever -- even if you miss two weeks in a row!
- IN CASE OF HEAVY SNOW DO PARK ON THE STREET
instead of in the parking lot.
- Traffic Camera -- Willis St Exit from 167 - http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/default.aspx?cam=1179
- Traffic Camera -- I-5 at Hwy 516 / Kent Des Moines Exit http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Traffic/seattle/i5_sr516.htm#cam
MONTHLY DANCE EVENT: